Wide Kandy Pulsar

thats a really nice car mate u should bring it to the big cruise on the 25 nov
and show it off

quickdraw said:
other than that, get more pics of the girls up :)

Lol i seriously didnt see those girls until i looked closely- was so busy creamin over the car!

Cheers for all the comments, good & bad. I did this a long time ago when my tastes were different! I hate the wheels now & would love a set of Comp MO’s in white or black. Plan to change the mesh to black aswell. As for the spoiler, I didn’t like it before fitting but when I saw another wide one being done with standard spoiler it just looked too small & odd. The back end I’ve said looks at times like an older clio but that’s life lol. The headlights, well what a waste of money really, they were the very first set that Nemesis produced & I had as I was a dealer for Nemesis & Veilside at the time. I liked to be different at the time which is why I fitted them.
To be honest though, I’m not too fussed how it looks anymore, I’m too busy still playing with how well it goes these days.

Andrew smith said:
i quite like it,

only thing i would change is the silver mesh

Hello mate, think you signed up to borocruisers ages ago, sure I’ve seen pics of your almera on there.

sussex_gti said:
i'm sure this has been around for a while? i'm surew i've got an old banzai at home with this in.

Yeah, I did this few years ago. Was on cover of Banzai cos first wide arch Pulsar on the road.

shaggy_master said:
Skyline grill hahaha

Yea, not sure why I put that on there, we all make mistakes lol, its no longer on there anyway

I can see why some people might not like it.
Its just that little bit OTT.

but i think its ok.

Tone it down a tad an i would really like it.

Agree with some comments already made; if the FMIC shape was squared off continuing the lines from the headlights and the intercooler was in black this would certainly improve the aggressive front look. That's just my taste mind.

Awesome work going into it though, look forward to see its next evolution.

Back
Top Bottom