Wolverine 1.5 N16

the autech will soon cheer you up mate, and like you said the extra cash will help you get the autech looking right and put your own stamp on it :yes:

Ah I miss read. I thought it was some northern way of saying 'gone tits up' :lol:. Thought something had gone wrong with the sale or the Autech purchase! Ta-ta as in goodbye. I get it. I'm slow :lol:

As Phil says, all will be well when you have the Autech to play around with. The performance difference will let you forget the 1.5 N16 in no time!

N16, car designed and engines built in Japan (Only assembled in Sunderland) :lol:

N15 = Japanese. Farmer boy :tt2:

i know that you schmuck!

silly n16 isnt though is it huh huh. no.

:chris:

edit: you're in denial ed, .......n16s come with cloves of garlic hanging from the rear view mirror and a hamper of wine and cheese in the boot, sat along side some frogs legs and snails

Reactions: pel
haha Ross. Well I have 'Japan' stamped on almost every part in my car including the engine and box, and it's the diesel one too!

The engine were made in japanland. So are all the new nissan engines HR seris ect ect.

Just a shame they all use renault electronics now.... :(

But N16s do win...

qg being similar to a ga is just another reason why they lose

the n16 has a horn that sounds like a jean michel jarre song played on an accordion apparently, and they never even fitted a decent engine into it either. i mean seriously, monsieur, QUOI LE FUCK

Aww bless the horn is the only thing you can fix yourselves on to make this argument work... we all know the N16 should have had an SR20 in Europe but we didnt get it, but I'm happy in the knowledge that the N16 did get decent engines elsewhere. I mean even you craig had to use an import engine to make yourself happy.

lol, ok calling it quits on this before we piss off wolves. It is his thread afterall :)

Lol won't pee me off ed I'll be makin a new one come Sunday :)

And yes I'm sad about car going I was nearly crying when he was driving out the street felt weird seeing someone else driving it away :lol:

But yes can't wait to get my dirty paws on the autech come Sunday :)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to me :santa:

Back
Top Bottom