Roll Center adjust

edk

Addicted to Torque
Staff member
EDIT: This is now available from 2J Racing as part of a bump steer and roll center correction kit - http://www.2j-racing.com/

Bump steer is such an arse so I really like to adjust the front roll center. Parts that look along the lines of this:
KCA313.jpg

Whiteline don't make parts for the N16/B15. Does anyone know who might, or who might be able to fabricate please? I'll keep on searching b15sentra.net and various too.

Last edited:
octotat on sr20forum does a new track rod end that eliminates bumpsteer on lowered cars. I have it ( not fitted yet ). Not sure if it fits the n16/b15.

Cheers Ian. Acording to the thread they will work on 1986 - 2005 SENTRA. So this appears to include the B15, but I'll have to do a bit more looking around and checking. Thanks again this could be the answer!

lol digging up an old thread. You can see how long I had waited for this kit now! Can't wait to fit and try it out.

and that picture is misleading, you've shown the anti bump steer track rod ends. The roll center part is the ball joints. However both parts do work together.

Last edited:
Yeh man 'CRAZY' wait lol, some serious patcience I'd say lol. They go hand in hand will edited the above post, was looking for a thread for your number for the couriers as my phone was dead.

Back
Top Bottom