-Twilight- Pulsar JN15 VZ-R N1 "Scarlet"

Hi everyone, went to wash my car today at a local -state of the art- car care shop. I say state of the art because he took care an R35 from Salonica that came exclusively for him.

Where I put the brembo stickers as well

[URL=http://imgur.com/ZaGa0GS][/URL]

Rear calipers all cleaned up with new rotors, old ones discarded, as they were not straight:

Interior:

All around:

Outside my house, easy into the night:

That's me when I was fixing something in my friend's car (Almera N16):

Update with defi 1DIN dials for water/oil temperature and oil pressure:

NQuOYlHl.jpg

New audio source with lots capabilities:
M2Wqpxvl.jpg

Testing the dials:

And yes that was the exhaust...

New update, the following item arrived so quickly, I was so excited

Genuine oil cap from Nismo. I couldn't find any other cap that fits to my tastes, only some so called "passwordjdm" along with their special opening wrench, but shipping charges were way too expensive, I think it might be false estimate, but I didn't bother sending a message to the sellers, genuine Nismo way better and stylish. There you go:

Then I went to a local shop to do something special for this thing under the hood and I match-painted the clips:

Last but not least I tried another set of used but fresh NGK spark plugs the previous owner gave me as a gift, competition 7 from NGK (sorry I forgot and didn't keep a note from their number). Acceleration feels a lot smoother and no more backfire when cold, I have to try them now about how good is MPG.

Hello,

An update once again with new rims and tyres. For rims I chose Enkei almost like new and tyres come from Nexen, the 'N' blue ECO model which is quiet on the road and with low riding resistance.

Bellow photos were taken in a tyre shop near the oil/petrol refineries in Salonica:

Below at a petrol station, again near the oil refineries:

Below, just opposite the historical Arch of Galerius located near the center at Salonica:

At the "state of the art" Autoglym Tomaso Car care near my hometown on the way back:

Another one, for the history:

Back to hometown on the city's historical bridge:

Another view:

As the weather is improving day by day, I am filled with joy of installing the stuff I got recently, off course most of the stuff I do them on my own:

1) Rear custom triangular strut brace, similar to Cusco

Rigidity and handling was greatly improved with a tiny bit of more oversteer. Less bodyroll and yes... comfort has been improved!

2) New covers for both gears and handbrake:

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I washed my Red N15, today it was the burgundy's turn, took some photos outside my home to have them together and remember... and that's because the burgundy is... provisionally SOLD

The red might appear to have lowered suspension but in fact they have the same ride height, optimal for Greece's awful roads

Inside always and have them protected from weather phenomena:

About a week ago, I installed this interior light taken out of N16 facelift:

Last but not least, this cheap cam for capturing all those uphill moments:

http://www.plaisio.gr/fotografia-video/videocameras/videocamera/Turbo-X-Action-Cam-ACT-20-720p.htm

P.S. The Burgundy has this motor aboard!

Alright, now, yet another update for the interior and that's because I strongly believe that fast street driving requires a 3-arch streering wheel. I won't bother with aftermarket ones and the absense of airbag. Anyway the one below came from Malaysia, where local fashion says wood inside cars like an N15 is good:

I didn't like it at all, but since it was cheap, it could be qualified as a bargain, so, I treated it with something special, better said, some guy that specializes in such kind of stuff:

Its like new, isn't it?

And some new rubbers/seals:

The one below is supposed to be for a P11, so it will be customized to fit underhood, to the front above the grille and keep engine compartment sealed:

Thank you mate, I really appreciate your comment and also LOVE your car, it inspires me... you don't mind if I steal some of your ideas, do you?

So I retrofitted the sealing rubber:

Some real seal:

All I had to do was to cut left and right a little bit and drill new holes for the plastic bolts with a distance of 15mm between each other.

Once again the cover-door swits, two of them:

Next update! If I can do this every day, I can reach an optimal level that so many years I wanted to

1) Took a ride to the local scrapyard and been gifted another sealing rubber:

2) Brake Master Cylinder from a USDM Maxima A32B without ABS, 4 slots in the same pattern as the original one. Original one BM38-7/8, A32B one BM44-15/16. Cleaned up, checked and installed:

Final result after been pressurised and all nicely put together:

3) EBC redstuff brake pads both front and rear, front ones being for Porsche 996 the rear ones, then the classic GTi/VZ-R ones for rear:

Front:

Rear:

Onto the car:

And finally with the wheels:

Finally adjusted (loosened a bit) the handbrake, took a test ride with my mechanic and now all I have to say I am satisfied with the result. Nothing like before. All I have to do is to let them lay down a bit after a couple or three hunders of miles.

brakes must be AWESOME on this thing - WOW.

Thank you very much!

Fitted also the steering wheel. All I have to say that it feels a lot different, better to say the least.

In case someone wonders, Momo N1 steering wheel is not for sale. It is a very rare item and deserves a place in my... living room.

Back
Top Bottom