Alloy wheels Q

A

arfy_aiii

Hello all,

I need some help I think, I've bought an '03 almera 1.5 S about 2 weeks ago... fairly bog standard. But the other day somebody has gone and nicked my wheel trims! So now instead of buying some new ones I want to buy some alloy wheels, I'm thinking of going for 17"s but I don't know what all the other sizes n thing mean?!? I mean can I just buy any 17 inch alloy wheel with 4 studs and they'll fit or is it more specific than that?

rhyd is right!The offset of N16 is 4x114,3!If you want 17" wheels check to be 7x17 because me i have buy 7,5x17 and when i turn the steering wheel in the end the tire is have contact with the dome!

(sorry for my english)

Cheers 4 ya help people, hopefully I will have some nice looking rims on my machine soon!

its the pcd thats 114.3

also any primera wheels will fit with the exception of the P12 ones (there 5 stud)

Out of curiosity what wheels you going for? Supposing he's coming back on the forum :roll: noobs - just use and throw away...

rhyd is right!The offset of N16 is 4x114,3!If you want 17" wheels check to be 7x17 because me i have buy 7,5x17 and when i turn the steering wheel in the end the tire is have contact with the dome!

(sorry for my english)
Do you remember the et that they had I found some 17x7,5 et30

Back
Top Bottom