DSC01931.jpg

DSC01955.jpg

DSC02016.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0027-4.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

the most of this modification i made it by my self.

i hope you enjoy it.

I think the light brows are not great. I'd remove them. That's just me and my opinion.

You seem to have a deflector or some kind on the wiper arms. I personally see that as tacky.

You have a few electrical gizmo's there. Get them tidied up and it might look OK.

You can improve the look by colour coding your door trim, it may seem like it's not worth it, but it can improve the looks nicely.

I think the light brows are not great. I'd remove them. That's just me and my opinion.

You seem to have a deflector or some kind on the wiper arms. I personally see that as tacky.

You have a few electrical gizmo's there. Get them tidied up and it might look OK.

You can improve the look by colour coding your door trim, it may seem like it's not worth it, but it can improve the looks nicely.

the photo's are old, the deflectors on the wiper arms are gone long time ago. for the door trim, i will cover it with carbon sticker........ i think they are looks great.

personally think the engine bay looks like you left some nursery kids to colour things in for you either that or you crashed the front end into halfords

some words for my car.
as i said is challenge 1500cc, the name challenge was picked from two upgrade's from standard model, first: full kit exhaust from brosspeed and second: lowering springs eibach 3mm and monroe dampers. the qg15de gives 110 hp and 13,3 Nm torque in 6000rpm.
I have not done any engineering change, only i have install some thinks to improve control and surveillance of the engine by my self.
this car i have it since 2004, doesn't has serious problems, has 125000km.

summarily,
in engine bay:
- DIY upper strut brace and lower strut brace
- oil catch tank from toyosports
- voltage stabilizers raizin
- second radiator expansion tank
- cooler for oil steering wheel
- kit earth ground
- k&n air filter
- throttle body spacer from obx
- throttle body from qr20de
- and some artistic changes that break the monotony.

in interior:
- scangauge ii
- gauge for engine oil temperature
- gauge for vacuum control
- pioneer deh-x5500bt
- bluetooth fwd
- ammeter
- extra led lights for front and back seats
- cover with carbon sticker some item of console
- interior thermometer and moisturemeter

and exterior:
- xenon 6000k in middle scale
- fog lights
- window tint 3M
- eyebrows in fronts lights
- sunstrip windscreen
- toyo cf1 proxes 195/60R15

the car is family car so i can't make extremely changes.

hello, it's long time for my last write, i would like ask you if you have the same problem with me, i installed rear camera with monitor and took power from the lamp of reverse, when i connect the power cable with camera, turn on the interior light and never off, the same think happend also when i locked my car, the interior light stay on all the time and after some seconds the alarm make sounds like bip bip bip. Can you help me ???Any ideas?????

Those gauges on the dash...well they look shit!, cluttered even and in the way if you ask me.
I would stick them together in a pod and put them down the centre console or something.

yeah but you only need to glance at the gauges from time to time, to check if everything is working as it should.
Far too much clutter for what you need.
Do you constantly look at the dashboard more than the road? and i think you going to add more stuff, it not the starship enterprise is it?!?

hello friends,

yesterday i have been installed the TPMS for control the pressure and the temperature of the tires. At the first trip, i recognize the stability and reality. Some pictures,
i bought it from ebay, the cost was 85 euro.

After installation, make some configurations and everything ok. I must say that, the sensors has anti thief screws and the back light, on when i am in tunnel and off when i am out, automatically.

has anyone from you experience from this item, good or bad???

Back
Top Bottom