Black modified ph2 N15 non-GTi, Manchester

Saw a beautiful looking N15 phase 2, reg S** YNM, had a lovely set of alloys and an exhaust I could fit my head in :) Rear tinted windows and oddly a green nissan badge on its grill. Took a quick snap with my camera phone. I'm sure I recognise this car from the club (especially with the green nissan badge) but can't for the life of me think who it belongs to.

Oh and it was at a retail park just outside Manchester, was parked outside maplins.

07-01-07.jpg

Thats Kelvs old car!!!!
He fitted the 5" tailpipe, painted the badges green, green interior neons, used to have a green SRi badge on the back, and the multispokes, tints etc. I'll dig out some pics.

I knew I had seen it around somewhere. It's times like this I wish I had an AOC flyer I could pop on his windscreen :(

:eek: she exists!

and he hasnt taken any of my mods off, i feel so tasteful haha.
Didn't think i'd see that again lol

SRi_alan said:
lol you and fran had the same insipiration for mods then! when i got my sri it had the same set up

Haha we were the coolest almeras in Hartlepool though (well we thought so..)

I'm not sure what was going on with the green badges! everyone was painting their calipers red or yellow round here and i went for the more sophisticated (i use the term loosely) VRS approach! she was nice at the time but i would never do the NX like that, or my old GTi for that matter, i was young ok! haha

Br3n said:
Not to my tastes at all, but credit for doing it I suppose.

Not to mine either now :O I think i just had to get it out of my system, never going to have tinted windows again, and I'm no longer a fan of 17"s or 5" tailpipes, guess I grew up! but dont worry it wont happen again lol, promise.

Back
Top Bottom