custom smillies

can we have a thread for putting new custom smillies?

i have made a little gAyOC one its attached but i dont know if it will show..
GAYOCSMILIE.JPG

Just a little something I knocked up, it working fine on my PC and in the smilie box, but its going weird in threads, hopefully thats just me though :)

Enjoy

/jazz/

Oh lord help us, no. Graphical smilies/emoticons are bad enough (ok, so I'm old school, sue me) but once we get avatar sized pics sprinkled through half the posts our car forum is going to start looking like a My Little Pony facebook page.

Here's my pages of smilies and emotipics I like to use. Could add some to the smilies list here :) - http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm117/edkeating/smileys/?start=0

You certainaly need to reintroduce my VVL smilie :D
VVL_smiley.gif

Oh lord help us, no. Graphical smilies/emoticons are bad enough (ok, so I'm old school, sue me) but once we get avatar sized pics sprinkled through half the posts our car forum is going to start looking like a My Little Pony facebook page.

I just had to make that one of Ed! but dont worry there wont be loads. I agree that standard smilies are a bit shit so i'll look into getting the normal ones back again.

Smilies fixed hopefully. There may be a couple missing but i'll try and find them!

Back
Top Bottom