Ebay wheel spacers?

You replace your wheel studs with extended ones provided, the spacers are slip on x

Not the case. They're just shown diassembled. They're the same as all the other hubcentric spacers. The spacer bolts onto the original hub and then your wheel bolts to the spacer. Simples

Not the case. They're just shown diassembled. They're the same as all the other hubcentric spacers. The spacer bolts onto the original hub and then your wheel bolts to the spacer. Simples
Surely the standards studs that come off the hub are more then 25mm would you have to cut the studs so that the wheel would sit flush with the spacer?

Surely the standards studs that come off the hub are more then 25mm would you have to cut the studs so that the wheel would sit flush with the spacer?

Many have done it mate. The inner face of the wheels are generally only in contact with the spacer around the area of each stud. They are a quality product from a quality manufacturer.

Many have done it mate. The inner face of the wheels are generally only in contact with the spacer around the area of each stud. They are a quality product from a quality manufacturer.
Sound man, I'm mad to get them maybe not so wide probably just stick with 20mm if he does them! Just wanted to make sure how they worked!

My FK hubcentrics use extended studs and are slip ons.

I know the ones you're on about. These are not that sort though

Details : 2 x 25mm spacers for one axle, total track widening 50mm. Hubcentric for perfect balance. PCD=100mm. 4 Nut fixing. Spacer fits to hub with specially supplied nuts and has new studs for original wheel nuts.

Had a look for 20mm and couldn't find any for the n15 there was 10 then jumped to 30 there wasn't even the 25mm ones that was in the original link with code! Am I missing something man?

Mine has 25mm spacers on the rear, standard wheels (et 35 I think, someone correct me) and 195/50/15 tyres, slammed to the deck and they fit in the arches perfectly. No spacers on the front.

Might not help much but gives you a baseline to do the maths from.

Mine has 25mm spacers on the rear, standard wheels (et 35 I think, someone correct me) and 195/50/15 tyres, slammed to the deck and they fit in the arches perfectly. No spacers on the front.

Might not help much but gives you a baseline to do the maths from.
There exactly the dimensions I'll be going for. Maybe if I put the 25 on the back and 10 on the front?

Back
Top Bottom