how many times has this one come up

lol its a bag of shite mate...

no wonder its been getting tossed about, no1 really wants it!! Seems very dodgy to me, iirc it was in Durham or sumwhere near before, now its in Cumbria but with a different description?? Maybe some1 bought it, then thought, hold on, WTF am I doing????? lol

thing is, it would be great if it didnt look like that..

lol.. Its scary to think under all that crap there was once a decent Almera.. I bet they thought WTF the second they got in it to drive home.. what a depressing drive that must have been.. mind you with all 4 exhausts going i doubt they could think!! I like the way even the seller is admiting its a bit rough around the edges! and will swap it for anything what so ever.. van to scooby! cleary wants rid.. and I don't blame him.. maybe bought it on a dark raining night!

what the hell were they thinking, the inside looks like a kids play area with the baby blue bits everywhere and the outside looks like they give it it a 12 year old chav along with a few thousand, and only 60k aswell what a waste.

the DVD headunit thing is decent (last years alpine apparantly) but thats the only bit i like, well that and the colour.

wanker.jpg

SCUMBAG_SIGN.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hes hand cut the letters out of the sunstrip from the inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an absolute front bottom!

sprint said:
the DVD headunit thing is decent (last years alpine apparantly) but thats the only bit i like, well that and the colour.

thedvd headunit is the non-touch screen version by RipSpeed. R.R.P is 299 on them unit's now as you can buy the touch screen one for 399.

Back
Top Bottom