Kitty the Red GTi

even at that i dont have the money, im going on holiday, "saving" for a house and have bills to pay etc

lol like the "saving" for a house. Ya dont need to save to rent a house tho. just for a deposit.. like 2-250 quid each.
Your bound to have a "spare" 200 lying about. IF the car comes with skirts or splitter or seats, lights or anything like that lol, ill chip in lol

pretty clean shell and good money i paid 500 for my rollin shell no interior box shaft engine well feck all basically and the good thing no rust on dylans shell

Already then yes lol

The shell will be lacking in front breaks grill and rear lights, will be rolling on knackered shocks/spare set of knackered teins ill leave the stereo surround in, the clocks, the front lights, indicators(because they're held on by tec screws and cable ties lol)

In a nut shell everything bar the actual running gear and the few bits i mentioned

Already then yes lol

The shell will be lacking in front breaks grill and rear lights, will be rolling on knackered shocks/spare set of knackered teins ill leave the stereo surround in, the clocks, the front lights, indicators(because they're held on by tec screws and cable ties lol)

In a nut shell everything bar the actual running gear and the few bits i mentioned

Are they GTI lights?
In fact would u have any pix of the way the shell sits?

Back
Top Bottom