Love what you've done to the place!

Wheres the General section? I looked on the main page and went into the Junkyard bit but thats the the old "Funnies" section by the looks of it. Where is the General Chat Area?

Mick

The junkyard is for all off topic (non almera) chat & stuff. Everything else can go in the relevant sections. Anything almera related will be deleted or moved.

The General section is still there, you just aren't able to see it. We'll be moving all the posts from it into the relevant sections and then it will be gone for good.

I liked it how it was. You can over categorize things. Before it was simple, everything was easy to find and there were no real discressions as to where things should be posted. People come here, go to the general section and spend their time posting in there, but if there's no general section a lot of time will be spent going back and forth from section to section.

Adding some sections like the traders bit could be useful though.

24SEVEN said:
I liked it how it was. You can over categorize things. Before it was simple, everything was easy to find and there were no real discressions as to where things should be posted. People come here, go to the general section and spend their time posting in there, but if there's no general section a lot of time will be spent going back and forth from section to section.

Adding some sections like the traders bit could be useful though.

Actually the forums have been reduced in size for that very reason. There were too many. I think the only new ones are 'members lounge', 'other almera discussion' and 'aoc traders'. Several others have been removed and their posts are going to be merged elsewhere.

I dont like it, i miss the north east meets and events section and the genral section plus i cant find any of the post's that i have been looking at over the past couple of days..... Change it back

Zetetic said:
Actually the forums have been reduced in size for that very reason. There were too many. I think the only new ones are 'members lounge', 'other almera discussion' and 'aoc traders'. Several others have been removed and their posts are going to be merged elsewhere.

The forum doesn't look very reduced to me. it's too big, there are too many sub categories. that big general section with all the sob forums could easily just be the one forum.

Like 24seven says looks like more sub categories. Looks good but not really sure about getting rid of the general section. Any chance of changing the template aswell?

i really did'nt understand the first post, but i just got to say:

this forum has develloped being a lot more friendly and nice to all the n00bies here, and i feel all of us are friends..
I have met people here I will try to meet at last, and i have learned so mutch from this forum!

Spesial thanks to
- Shiny_blue
- K33 elv

Will never give you guys up! :)

I really like those 2 administrators, Rick and Zetech (or somthing), cuz they have been nice to me and I got my memberpackage at last guys!! :)

So i am posting this with the best intentions of having understood the thread :p i hope i did!

Anyways, you guys are sutch good people, really enjoy beeing here @ this forum, and i hope i can get to see you next year @ some big arrangement! I will try to join you!

cheers guys!!

prizma said:
i really did'nt understand the first post, but i just got to say:

this forum has develloped being a lot more friendly and nice to all the n00bies here, and i feel all of us are friends..
I have met people here I will try to meet at last, and i have learned so mutch from this forum!

Spesial thanks to
- Shiny_blue
- K33 elv

Will never give you guys up! :)

I really like those 2 administrators, Rick and Zetech (or somthing), cuz they have been nice to me and I got my memberpackage at last guys!! :)

So i am posting this with the best intentions of having understood the thread :p i hope i did!

Anyways, you guys are sutch good people, really enjoy beeing here @ this forum, and i hope i can get to see you next year @ some big arrangement! I will try to join you!

cheers guys!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats nice! :D thanks - we like to be welcoming as much as we can :D

mate i have been here for 1 year already tho..

AND PLEASE STOP QUOTING OTHERS RESPOND!!!!!!

you'r not a muppet, but a forum hang around!

i been unemployed for last few month and beeing a single parent i could not renew my membership at present time and am gutted that new layout has totally closed down cant attach pics and am non member i am truely upset at this re vamp :mad: :( :mad: :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :rasp: :roll: :confused: :mad: :(

ALMERAGIRL69 said:
cant attach pics

You could use the likes of Photobucket etc. No charge for hosting your photos n vids.
You do have to register with Photobucket but I understand there are other sites that dont require registration.

Trug

Back
Top Bottom