Mikes sr20 micra

was the white GA the one with bike carbs on ebay a while ago? once my 200sx is back up and running a I really want to drop a 16 in my super s

I think it was bud I remember seeing that and the lad decided to keep it, the number plates were very similar. Then I heard my old one is now boosted somewhere around Manchester. I must of sold it about 4 or 5 years ago now like, it was running about 130bhp.

Im just amazed at the advancement in modifying since I owned my first k11, ga16 conversions were considered witchcraft back in the day, the mere mention that you had completed one on your own in yout back garden would catapult you to legendary status, "ohhhh emmm geee how the HELL did you fit that" would be the favoured caption of keyboard warriors! Now lads are punting out sr20 and det conversions as if there nothing, but really you only need one person to show soneone how its done and history is made. K11 FTW haha

do you remember mine then?

IMG00008.jpg

IMG00009.jpg

started that project in 2005!!! man that was a long time ago...

Haha yeah I know the one, convinced you had to use an electric water pump?and is the main topic of conversation when any micra person talks about an sr conversion.

Cool that was in oldham my local town. I too have a micra sr20de but turbod :)

This car looks well built but some
Of the wiring was done by KRISTIAN and Kristian ripped me off with a sr20 micra he did. I lost £1300 cause of him also do a search on here for Kristian.

Does it have almera clocks or micra clocks?

If u spend some time on it getting little things tweaked it will be rapid car! But love the colour scheme as mines going that colour too. Well Mazda green and Matt black anyway

era6emab.jpg

eje3y5um.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave bull is a legend! He is the reason behind me getting a micra sr20det! Rip little bandit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just amazed at the advancement in modifying since I owned my first k11, ga16 conversions were considered witchcraft back in the day, the mere mention that you had completed one on your own in yout back garden would catapult you to legendary status, "ohhhh emmm geee how the HELL did you fit that" would be the favoured caption of keyboard warriors! Now lads are punting out sr20 and det conversions as if there nothing, but really you only need one person to show soneone how its done and history is made. K11 FTW haha
Ha, in my experience you'd get half of the MSC crew start off the 'I HOPE YOU'VE GOT IT REGISTERED WITH THE DVLA AND YOUR INSURANCE" and other 'i can't afford to insure an engine conversion' arguments, then people who had done the swap would be forced out so the central core could concentrate on smoothing their boots and adding LED washers.

Haha corbs thats class. And yeah andy I know your car, I was gunna buy it but for the cash It wasnt for me. Wiring seems good. Mera clocks

so the central core could concentrate on smoothing their boots and adding LED washers.
Very true 5 or so years ago, but we've (the MSC) come a long way since then, and I plan on taking it even further now I'm sitting in the hot seat there!

Nice seeing your red K11 again Ian btw, that brings back some memories!

Had a bit of quality time with the micra today, stripped out for Crail and passenger headlamp removed for air intake purposes. Will post pics up tomorrow, we like pics we do :p just hope the weather is nice.

Back
Top Bottom