My new motor 02 IS200 Sport in Strathcaron Blue

Lol only just got this and looking to rip it to pieces

Are the RS200 much more expensive?

Altezza seems to have good potential

http://www.speedhunters.com/2011/10/car_feature_gt_gt_chasing_the_perfect_altezza/

Altezzas have been done to death over here, every tosser in every town drives one. To make it worse they think because they do a few rings on a crossroad they can "drift". They can be gotten quite cheap over here because of this. Also because of how common they are there have been very few that made me look twice but the one you linked is certainly a droolworthy example.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The dash is great...

Really love the look of the is200 always wanted one.
Cheap reliable and styled very well.

they are not quick and they drink like fishes...

But how cares... People pay more for water per ltr of fuel... And vpower is nicer than water ;)

Saw an IS250 yesterday. Thats a nice looking car. They really fixed the back end! Take it its still silly money?

-phone-

Saw an IS250 yesterday. Thats a nice looking car. They really fixed the back end! Take it its still silly money?

-phone-
i have the same shape ed but the is220 d, lovely car ticks all the right buttons, but i do think the rear comes out to easily especially in the wet, but i should be sold either tonight or tomorrow, then i shall have a n15 gti in black :)

i have the same shape ed but the is220 d, lovely car ticks all the right buttons, but i do think the rear comes out to easily especially in the wet, but i should be sold either tonight or tomorrow, then i shall have a n15 gti in black :)

Why? the Lexarse is surely cheaper to run than a GTI.........

I would imagine tax and insurance and generally running costs in parts would be horrendous!

Why? the Lexarse is surely cheaper to run than a GTI.........

tbh not really round the doors i get 35-36mpg plus you have the crappy dpf filter in them unless you getit taken out then remapped, in a gti you get roughly 30-35? plus petrol is cheaper aswell and the one im buying is from the club and in excellent condition, plus has things i will change on to the autech eg collies which will save me money aswell, then the rest of the money off the lexus is getting pounded into the autech ready for jae :)

Back
Top Bottom