My new motor 02 IS200 Sport in Strathcaron Blue

If these luxury Diesels were as cheap to run as a GTi I would have bought a BMW years ago.

last 3 cars ive had 2.5t st 20 mpg lol, skoda superb 1.9tdi 45-48mpg, and lexus 1s220 d 35-36 mpg these are all round the door journeys and diesel is starting to go back up aswell ive noticed

Got her home in one piece...

got to be the most comfortable and smoothest car i have ever driven. Expecting a massive fuel bill for its drive from Scotland to north Wales then finally home in Bedfordshire... its has done just shy of 700 miles and i have used £90 of vpower at the most.

she needs a good clean and polish... as soon as the sun drops off il give her a clean andget some photos up asap of the before and after shots. the front end is particularly buggy...

Congrats always loved altezza, 700 mile on £90 aint that bad i get just over 500 miles from £70 so roughly the same.

Congrats always loved altezza, 700 mile on £90 aint that bad i get just over 500 miles from £70 so roughly the same.

I was going to say, I get 55-57mpg on the motorway, so that's bloody impressive Rob.

If he flew out Friday and only just got back I guess that explains it... 20mph all the way.

1500 reva all the way back obviously. Will come and see this tomorrow Rob. It looks better on FB than it did on the other pics.

I find a combination the odometer and fuel gauge are good enough.

Knowing that the Speedo (and so also the odometer) is under-reading by 10% (tested by satnav) and given that I have a 40 litre tank and get (according to the odometer) 300 miles (330 adjusted) to a tank (not counting reserve) a simple formulae gives the answer "fuck it, if I cared that much I'd drive a Yaris."

Back
Top Bottom