My New Toymota

Well, i finally got the Sunny through its test yesterday! Then sold it at 7:15pm for £900, then at 9:00pm (less than 2 hours later) the lad i sold it to, BUST IT already! Apparently it wont idle properly...but its out of my hands now...

Once the Sunny was gone i went and picked this baby up :)

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

Interior
DSC00615.jpg

Blitz Boost Gauge
DSC00616.jpg

Blitz Turbo Timer (With a cool lady who talks to you everytime you start/turn the car off) Already had a neighbour at the door notifying me that my car is still running, while im walking to the house! lol
DSC00617.jpg

Engine Bay :)
DSC00618.jpg

Its nothing special at the minute. Im off to our local part co. to get a new rotor arm and dizzy cap, as the dizzy cap is cracked and is causing a rather bad misfire, i'm going to change the oil when i get back as well! :)

What ya's think?

Ive said it before but these are quick. Economical on factory low boost setting too. FMIC is a must as the OE top mount is a tad shite when standing for any time. TSW Catalunyas appear to be the wheel of choice? Not cheap. Looing good mate.

Thats sweet mate. A couple of my mates have them, one of them the same model but in an old school two tone burgendy and silver (hes currently doing a massive engine rebuild). There nippy cars for the engine size!

in the words of fast and furious 'whats the price tag on one of those?'

am tempted by one if i decide to sell the crx on for a bit of profito.let me know how she goes when shes sorted.

1st mod I`d do, is get a backbox, as the pea shooter on there now just looks wrong. :)

What does the "cool lady" say when you turn it on/off? :confused:

If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost you, was really tempted to get one before the cheap Phase 2 GTi can along (& I couldn't say no ;) )

Ta

Almera Guy said:
1st mod I`d do, is get a backbox, as the pea shooter on there now just looks wrong. :)

What does the "cool lady" say when you turn it on/off? :confused:

I dunno, its in japanese! lol

Theres a story behind the exhaust too, it did have a s/s cat back on it, but it snapped, so he put what he thought was a standard 1.3 turbo backbox on, but really, it isnt, when you try n go fast you can hear it choking and trying to force all the gas through

scoobysn7x said:
If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost you, was really tempted to get one before the cheap Phase 2 GTi can along (& I couldn't say no )

Ta

2k mine cost :) which i think is surprisingly cheap!

Thats a good price for a starlet GT, usually going nearer the 3K mark from what ive seen..
What kind of mileage has it done?
Also out of interest, what is the boost level reading on 'low' and 'high' setting??

scoobysn7x said:
WOW :eek: that is cheap most the ones I was lookinh at were 3k+ & not as nice as the one you've got well done

That's about average.

It is a mk1 on a J plate. And there is no car details in his thread?

Back
Top Bottom