MY P11 PROJECTO !!!

Ok, it's just your choice of 'styling' seems of the older generation's choice......i know it's each to their own...but those rear lights need burning imo!

There not much chrome,only the clocks surround,nothing else,and the blue plastic (dash parts) i am changing to carbon fiber very soon,just need to order the kit,the blue shite i had in the engine bay is now gone !

Whats wrong with the plate surrounds like and interior like ?

The rear lights are 50/50 with most people,i myself do like them.

There's not much chrome. Only the clocks surround, nothing else, and the blue plastic (dash parts) I am changing to carbon fibre very soon, I just need to order the kit. The blue shite I had in the engine bay is now gone!

What's wrong with the 'plate surrounds and interior?

The rear lights are 50/50 with most people. I myself do like them.

Well I fixed that for you (just about).
If you could use a full stop instead of a comma, and the shift button to use upper case letters then that would be great.

I'm not a fan of this really. Quite a lot of tacky looking mods. I don't know if you bought the car already like that but its not for me.
Halfords must be rubbing their hands when they see you coming.

Ok give me a full list of what you (Spook) and other people think looks tacky,be honest and constructive with your comments please.

Funny as i have had loads and loads of decent comments about interior and other stuff from other people,so i am a little confused here LOL.

tumblr_lftk8lvBbZ1qgccado1_500.jpg

Well in that case,the dash is changing to carbon fiber as already planned,so i will get a pic up when i have got the kit and installed it,see what you all think...

Mot due in 2 weeks times,wish me luck !

You bought it like that didn't you? It's not like you choose all the tat, or did you? Be glad if you get good comments from NPOC members as they might buy or swap any bits you decide to change.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Its a tough colour to start with, all the tat just clashes imo.

Interior looks very dated, the colour of it shows up all signs of grubbiness, maybe swap it out for a GTLE interior?

Ditch those back lights and go for some stock ones with tint.

Ginja6-1.jpg

Well i am not going back to stock dash,its dull and old,typical jap 90s dash,personally i would of thought the carbon would look the bee knees lol.

Tinted lights look cool,but i am not a fan,i think it might draw to much attention with the law,where did you get that pic from ??

That spoiler looks gash !

Back
Top Bottom