My Rides :)

Over the bbq weekend me and rob went out for a drive

player.swf

Agreed.

It's lighter to :)

Need to do more work on the old girl.. but I can't see it happening before japfest. So she won't be "ready" but still driveable.
Dash won't be finished.
Calippers/ drums need repainting
Bonnet liters need fitting
New front strutbrace needs picking up and fitting
And not forgetting the SC conversion...

Well there is still plenty of time before JAE :)

I don't get home from work till 7pm
And half the stuff hasn't turned up.

Just a pain in the arse. I thought that japfest wasn't until Sunday.

Its definitely not quiet by any means...

But is a complete one off sound... and I love it...
As stu says... it sounds like an NA version of ken blocks scooby :)

It's been a while since I last updated...

In regards to the SC conversion... it went on to the back burner as to simply put it... I lost faith in it and just didn't have the finds for it... so just decided to run it as it was... put a few more miles on the drag strips and just wanted to have fu. in it.

until a couple of weeks ago I thought I had blown up the gearbox as there was a nasty noise as I tried to put it in to 2nd and just didnt want to go in and the same for 4th..

so I just left it on my drive and forgot about it...
But today I decided to have a look at at and see if I could work out what's up with the box... well the selector has show come loose and was just flopping about and was not allowing selection of the lower gears.. replacement nut and some locktite and sorted... all gears... but I think i have done some damage... but the engine and box arnt doing bad for 204k miles :)

Leaving it since japfest has left it ending up looking like this:

IMAG0834.jpg

IMAG0835.jpg

IMAG0836.jpg

now I have built my funds back up money is ready for mapping... and its time to get it built...
but I needed to get the love back for it... and there is no better way than giving it a good clean and proper waxing....

So here she is now:
IMAG0837.jpg

IMAG0838.jpg

IMAG0839.jpg

IMAG0841.jpg

IMAG0844.jpg

IMAG0846.jpg

IMAG0848.jpg

IMAG0849.jpg

IMAG0850.jpg

Time to get on with the build.
Cheers for looking.