N15 1.5 Turbo 4X4

a 260RS? lol don't be silly :p i'd rather get an R33 gtr for that money!!

only looking for an RS Four model though, i went on japanusedcar.com and found some very nice ones. the only thing i really know is that it needs mot tax etc here, and you pay them for car shipping and agent. that site said about 3800 in total to them for an RS Four which isn't bad at all i think, and if i'm successful, i may start doing it more and more! i know a load of people that's making quite a lot off it, but then he brings in some stunning cars... his latest was one of the rx-7 veilsides used in fast and the furious lol

oh i also know that any car over 100,000km they want rid of dirt cheap... still 62,000 miles is nothing lol

Greetz from Germany!

Nice plan! Do you use the GA15DE for the turbo project? Ore do you put an SR20DET in?

Would be nice if you can shoot some pics from the underbody especially the rear part!

Thanks mate

12072008121.jpg
12072008122.jpg
12072008123.jpg
12072008124.jpg

iirc he quickly changed his mind, tried to sell the turbo kit seperatly and then the car, alot of faffing around with the car, people asking for photos etc, never really got anywhere with the seller

If I had a decent job stu, I would in a heartbeat :(

Saw a Sr18 version of this on the auctions last night, I think.

This would be such an amazing project, just like that guy in Russia has done .... just not shit Lol

Steve

Back
Top Bottom