N15 Niall - Pulsar Vzr

Theres an incar vid there just above the last pic. And both windows are up before you ask. Haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't work, tried twice on this and browser. You my friend, fail.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

hehehe cheers lads, im surprised no ones noticed theres only one cam change... o_O
Vvl has been acting the bastard recently, picking up an unbutchered loom from Damo soon which will hopefully sort the mess.
Currently have a Fuji mated to the straight pipe for work reasons. Tis raspy.

I had the 16" Rota Fighters pictured above on for a while to see what i thought of them but I need to get some black wheel nuts and more low to pull them off i think. Have the 15" work reps back on now for the time being.
Might give it a scrub later for you chunk. :p

Sooo ehh. This cars still alive.... i broke the car in November 2013 and sold it as a rolling shell to a friend so he could reshell and i could buy the N1. That all happened, i went at the N1 and he swapped all into this shell but only had it running a few weeks and a shim went walkies damaging a retainer. No visible valve damage, no metal in the oil either, bottom end all good too. So i acquired another complete head and started to reassemble the engine. New water pipes, headgasket, headstuds, gaskets and a thorough cleaning saw it back together in two days with some over the blower help from Damo.
The car was a mess. The loom was absolutely butchered both engine and interior for the sake of props jdm leds... so main job was tidying that after engine was done. Went through all the cars wiring and re-wrapped/conduit the entire thing and then loom taped to give that factory fresh look. Tucked a few wires in the bay for a sleeker look and got rid of a few unneeded components too.

Doorstrips were refitted asap! New speakers & headunit wired in. Fresh front bumper of the N1 went on and a set of blanks as fogs arent my thing. A set of poly engine mounts, powerland manifold into a jap prof exhaust for mot/nct. Will be sticking the 2.5" on afters. A brand new clutch was fitted by the previous owner i just stuck on my N1 flywheel which should leave it a little happier in the revs.
A set of scrotas and Dan Weatherall was kind enough to send across a good set of tein coilovers fo dem lows... waiting on those and a few bits to finish it off nicely. Currently sitting ready for test last piece of the puzzle is a new clutch cable to replace the snapped one.
So heres the pics. Let me know what yee reckon, decent enough daily driver i think...
uploadfromtaptalk1439731473047.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1439731539453.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439731766201.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439731811456.jpg

Back
Top Bottom