N15 Series 2 Sedan

Oh yeah I'm sure they do a good job, it's just I'm not a personal fan of the look of it :/ Otherwise the car's great!

Just another shot of my car I took with my iPhone as the sun was going down...

Iphone004.jpg

Ok, I have a couple of additions coming, One of them is my new lip... I don't know how long this will last because it's lower than my previous lip, but it'll give me an excuse to finish the pods off... :p I found that the previous sponge rubber lip was just not strong enough, and I opted for the clark-rubber 4wd flare...

This is how it came out like... It's not perfect, but it looks alrite I suppose.

iPhone005-1.jpg

iPhone008-1.jpg

iPhone007-1.jpg

Tell me what you think. Keep in mind that it was just a 10min job after-work, so its not perfect, and it doesn't fit like it came from the factory with it.

Cheers
Chris

Look good. Nice addition and fair play it's a top effort being diy :)

I just finished this same mod on my Mum's N16... It was a little trickier because of the shape of the front bar, but it turned out ok....

Ok, so over the Christmas and New Year I got a couple of things that will be added to upon my car.

I have set about modifying a pair of JDM indicators to replicate Autech-style, and I've got hold of a leather wrapped handbrake from a SSS.

I'm still looking for the plug/module assembly from the SSS/GTi steering wheel if anyone can help me.

Stay tuned.

Cheers
Chris

Not sure. It works well on black cars and apparently phase1 blue. Maybe try putting amber side repeaters on too?

Yeah I'm a bit undecided myself... I have some amber side indicators that I will try with the front ones to see if it improves the look. But yeah, I agree that it looks awesome with a charcoal pulsar.

Back
Top Bottom