N15 Series 2 Sedan

I really wish mine were as clean as this. Moody blue just wins all sides and with the new lows I don't think anyone can come close to your saloon. Easily the most widely known N15 saloon, maybe even N15

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

My bad dude i looked at your first two pages, didnt cop on that it was from years ago :/ car looks very jap now! well done! what Japanese site are you using to get your parts off? :)

I really wish mine were as clean as this. Moody blue just wins all sides and with the new lows I don't think anyone can come close to your saloon. Easily the most widely known N15 saloon, maybe even N15

Thanks Dyldo. It might have some thing to do with me 'whoring' the entire internet with pictures of my car...

There are definitely better and faster saloons out there. I'm definitely not claiming mine is the best. I still think there are things I can do do to improve it. I'm definitely not done yet. Because it doesn't get driven as much now, it looks like it stays clean.

For the most part, the paint has been looked after and is in good condition. It's particularly beautiful in the sun light that's for sure. Some times I wish it was a different colour so other things would suit it better, but I've always loved the colour.

Cheers mate

My bad dude i looked at your first two pages, didnt cop on that it was from years ago :/ car looks very jap now! well done! what Japanese site are you using to get your parts off? :)

Haha not to worry.
To be honest, I've been collecting and looking everywhere for parts. It's amazing how much stuff comes up on ebay and on forums, but for some of the more rarer bits, it really pays to know someone who is wrecking their Pulsar/Almera, or go looking on Japanese import sites. I've been on Yahoo Auctions Japan a few times. I actually got my Nissan Momo steering wheel from there. In short: anywhere and everywhere!

Cheers
Chris

it really pays to know someone who is wrecking their Pulsar/Almera

This!

I've always gotten all my hard to find and rare parts from knowing most of the guys breaking in Ireland. From the rear saloon reg garnish and spats to a carbon kevlar bonnet, it really helps to get friendly with the people in the know.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Dyldo. It might have some thing to do with me 'whoring' the entire internet with pictures of my car...

There are definitely better and faster saloons out there. I'm definitely not claiming mine is the best. I still think there are things I can do do to improve it. I'm definitely not done yet. Because it doesn't get driven as much now, it looks like it stays clean.

For the most part, the paint has been looked after and is in good condition. It's particularly beautiful in the sun light that's for sure. Some times I wish it was a different colour so other things would suit it better, but I've always loved the colour.

Cheers mate

Haha not to worry.
To be honest, I've been collecting and looking everywhere for parts. It's amazing how much stuff comes up on ebay and on forums, but for some of the more rarer bits, it really pays to know someone who is wrecking their Pulsar/Almera, or go looking on Japanese import sites. I've been on Yahoo Auctions Japan a few times. I actually got my Nissan Momo steering wheel from there. In short: anywhere and everywhere!

Cheers
Chris

I see your a very patient man! Something i have to learn! thanks for the tips anyway dude!

This!

I've always gotten all my hard to find and rare parts from knowing most of the guys breaking in Ireland. From the rear saloon reg garnish and spats to a carbon kevlar bonnet, it really helps to get friendly with the people in the know.

There seems to be a lot of people in Ireland which have all the good Pulsar/Almera parts! Pays to look around though.

Seek and you shall find!

I see your a very patient man! Something i have to learn! thanks for the tips anyway dude!

Patient? maybe. Obsessed? definitely. haha

No worries mate. Happy to help.

Not that anyone is even looking at this thread, but these are my most recent pics of my car...

The JDM wind deflectors are fitted, and I tinted the rear lights to a red-wine colour...

Enjoy.

Front-1.jpg

Back.jpg
Where did you buy the wind deflectors amd the reaf roof spoiler/sun guard?

I live in the US and would love to be able to get parts here for your car. I have a B14 200SX SE-R and I LOVE the look of the body parts you have on your car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom