N16 Headlight Resource Thread

Hello. I'm not sure if anybody will respond to me because I'm so late but I have problems. I have led lightbulbs in my p2 n16 and they are very dim so I'm asking if there is a easy/cheap Solution to the problem.
either buy the brightest bulbs you can and stick them in or buy new headlights, I forget the name of them but there are third party ones that are redesigned as from new the low beams are awful. I stuck 100 watt eqv in the low beam lenses and in the fog lights and it is just about okay now. I drive mostly in the coutryside so fog lights on whenever I cant see anyone else.

either buy the brightest bulbs you can and stick them in or buy new headlights, I forget the name of them but there are third party ones that are redesigned as from new the low beams are awful. I stuck 100 watt eqv in the low beam lenses and in the fog lights and it is just about okay now. I drive mostly in the coutryside so fog lights on whenever I cant see anyone else.
After years of terrible headlight I took it to a different garage who put complete new headlight units on and hey presto they're brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom