New AoC User here! - N15 Almera -

M

mattlivermore

Hello all, my first post here, so I thought what better introduction than to show you what I'm currently driving. :) Baught the 'mera around christmas last year. With money tight, started with some of the less expensive mods. Alloys, Side Repeaters, Clear Headlights, Lowered etc. Here's some piccies. :)

alloysideviewgg1.jpg

AEZ Xylos, from work. ;)

frontsidehf9.jpg

35 Dead flies, clear side repeaters, clear headlights, and somebodys bad spray job just to the right of the numberplate where the bumper has been repaired. (Bodykit soon here though...)

frontviewvc3.jpg

Grrrr....

janspeedeb3.jpg

Nice grumble from the Janspeed at low revs, the K&N takes over in the battle for noise at about 3500 rpm. Janspeed went on about 3 days ago. :)

longsidegs9.jpg

Wait a minute, is that a towbar? Why yes it is. Thats going very soon when the bodykit arrives ;) Car is lowered 40mm on Spax, but needs to be lower.

sideviewdogdv9.jpg

It aint a Cat1 alarm, it's a Dog1. mwahaha. grr. my staffy.

Will make sure I take some snaps as soon as I get the bodykit on there. Hope it looks OK. :S Thanks for looking :)

Oh, heres a piccy of my car after i've had my photshop hands on it. :)

Dehandled, delocked, lowered more, clear lights all round, NoS purge :D crazy...
almeragtisidephotoshopmhf1.jpg

Cheers,
/Matt

De-globe the front indicators, looks much better and is cheap to do. Me and corbs spent a few hours doing a couple of sets lol

Damo-Sri said:
Tidy. How are you going to do the clear rears?

You know what? I have no idea. :( I'll probably settle with P2 rear clusters. They look nice on red 'meras.

I've never seen a Ph1 non-kit on coilovers, should look good.

You'll have no front splitter to smash to pieces like me. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom