Newbie with two Almeras

Hi All,
I´m Toft From Galway, I've been driving my first Almera for a few years now. I've been on this site for a while now, but I thought I'd go mad and splash out on membership cos what with one thing and another (meaning two crashes) I've two Almeras both off the road and I'm going to be working on getting one on the road and getting it into as good shape as I can.

I've been trying to figure out where to get info on this site, but I'm not sure which category my Almeras fall into.
They're both 1.5's but when I try the vin decoders they throw up some strange results.
So what are SJNBAAN16U0290392 and JN1CAAN16U0017703?

I know one is Jap and the other UK.
any way Hi everybody

load's of info on the n16 model you have here mate!

i'm sure someone will be around soon,who's more familiar with model than i am;)

Welcome along.

Some pics of the front, back and dash/center console should be enough to identify them even if we can't find the VINs.

Welcome along.

Some pics of the front, back and dash/center console should be enough to identify them even if we can't find the VINs.
Welcome along.

Well, I've only my black Almera within walking distance to take photos and it's missing its bumper, radiator, and bonnet.
Is there a consensus as to the quality of the english build Vs. the Japanese build?

IMG_20141206_121751763_HDR.jpg IMG_20141206_121846524.jpg IMG_20141206_121850590_HDR.jpg

yeah! ive heard the sunderland built almera/primera were bettter built than the jap's and that the jap's started importing from the uk.

Don't know if there's truth

Back
Top Bottom