sr20de roller rocker 4 counterweight crank

Hi,

I am looking for a sr20de roller rocker 4 counterweight crank shaft
there are some adverts on ebay but there is one i am not sure if the cranks would be the same.

Can any one tell me if it is the same or not 1997, NISSAN, PRIMERA SE, 1998cc any good?
eBay item number: 301812882015
thanks

Sorry to hear that.
Probably a fella that used to be on this forum. He and his mates all got banned, but they still get up to no good. Did he tell you his name?
NEVER pay as a gift.

Sorry to hear that.
Probably a fella that used to be on this forum. He and his mates all got banned, but they still get up to no good. Did he tell you his name?
NEVER pay as a gift.
No Name as such but i did come across a thread on here with a name Hassan Shaikh today....and the last name matches thats what has raised concerns.
Live and learn.

Yeah thats hassan shaikh. He does alot of selling on the facebook groups. Nyt Ryda i think it was.

I bought stuff from him in the summer but paid as goods and recieved all fine.

Same paypal address

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Strange that! As this is the same fella who is organising NPOC meets etc on FB and is regular selling stuff,if he's dodgy why would he be arranging meets still?

I hope I am wrong and the parts come through but I am getting the same excuses that he will forward the tracking number and that's for last 4 days.

Yeah said that to me also when i bought a wing from him ages ago,not only that it was for opposite side to what he said it was for.

Strange that! As this is the same fella who is organising NPOC meets etc on FB and is regular selling stuff,if he's dodgy why would he be arranging meets still?

He is a thief and mongrel. He has conned countless people, even Greg from Gspec.
Why does he do his business on Facebook?......because he is banned from all the sites.
You should warn fellow NPOCers.

Think he went through a spell of being a genuine seller and i even heard he refunded people he ripped off years ago.

But once a crook, always a crook and back to old habits by the sound of it

He's on and off unfortunately.

He's bough my gearbox I was selling and is picking it up on the 30th Dec. Money has already been paid as a bank transfer too.

Just to clarify...
I have spoke to Hassan just and he assures me he is going to track down its whereabouts tomorrow (MONDAY).
He also said if it's untraceable he will happily refund the payment.
Bear in mind the Christmas period sees the postal service snowed under.

I don't live near Hassan and I don't necessarily know him well, so you can't say I'm biased but I have had in excess of 10 hassle free dealings with him over the few years I've known him.

As always, good communication is KEY in these situations.
5 minutes and a text message and the situation is clarified.

Back
Top Bottom