Wheel spacers / longer studs

Discussion in 'N16 Styling, Cosmetics & Bodywork' started by Satyr, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Satyr

Satyr

Model:
    Sport
    Chassis:
    N16
    Greenting from Czech Republic!

I am an owner of Nissan Almera N16 - 2006, HB.

I´ve got new wheels, running at 195/50/16. But here is the issue. It looks terrible on the rear, when the wheels are inside of the huge archer.

So i was thinking about wheel spacers with already mounted studs on them or longer studs + wheel spacers? What width? Before 195/50s there were 205/50s and it looked much better and it was just a little bit to perfection. So maybe 15 - 20 mm on the rear axle should be fine.

Maybe you ask questions like: "Why dont you run 205/50 (or something like that) then?" Here in Czech Republic a couldn´t run 205/50 on my car - legally. And I don´t want to... Push my luck? Don´t know how to say it. :D But you now.. police, collision and insurance... I know, wheel spacers are the same, illegal here, but not on first sight.

But can I buy longer studs? I read here on AOC forum something about studs from Subaru. I read, that they can be mounted on N15 but what about N16?

What is better option? Do you have any expiriences with it? I bet you have. Maybe some photos?

Thanks a lot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice