Wolverine 1.5 N16

get it bought and sell all the 1.5 bits and other bits ed. am i right in thinking your front end would go straight on too? or with minor mods anyway?

P1 and P2 are not compatible. I would do it to keep the p1 splitter he has then mod that bumper to fit the grille.

You hav missed alot mate spoke to ya dad 2nite mate I said I wud pop ovr in a couple of days :)

Nnissan mate it's in the forsale thread for pictures etc

And phil asked him if would take £1900 for it with out the wheels and I would bring my new set up with me to drive away with the ones I bought from Manchester off a member here there like brand new 17" :)

And phil asked him if would take £1900 for it with out the wheels and I would bring my new set up with me to drive away with the ones I bought from Manchester off a member here there like brand new 17" :)

that's right, i forgot those were multifitment, and that they came of an N15 in the first place lol, i think it will look mega win with those rims on it too!!

It's on a black P1 IIRC, que corb / sam with pics and full detailed response including owners name address and telephone number.

Ooo I might try getting these details see if he want to sell :lol:
But yes you are right phil it was avail when I bought mine :)

Just wondering but is it hard to come by on the N1 front and rear seats and door cards in the black and orange colour or does anyone know anybody selling a spare set as I will want these for my autech if I can get a full set :)

Often it's size that determines price over weight. Shop around I guess. Either way it's going to be a lot! A bonnet from jap land costs £350 for delivery alone and that because it falls into a certain size category rather than it's weight.

Back
Top Bottom