Matt's GTi

completely love everything your doing to your car, it looks sooooo good. this for me is the cleanest trop ive ever seen, really smart. be proud matt, ive got the show n shine trophy waiting for you :)

dd

Cheers guys, not sure how it'll look after a 275 mile trip though. Will have to give it a quick wash when i'm down there. Was hoping to put another coat of wax on the day but it's chucking it down:(

Might fit my Stainless Steel dizzy and spark plug cover see what it looks like. I desperately need to get my rocker cover done and get some contrast under the bonnet. Hmmm i feel a photoshop coming on.

David what clay bar do you use? I was looking at the Sonus fine.

I found the megs quick clay was hard enough to remove most contaminants without too much marring.

Your car looks immense man, lookin forward to seeing it next week. :)

I wish I could take credit for it, but I'm just keeping it in the condition it's became accustomed too.

The credit must go to Don and Mrs Psycho two of the previous owners on here. I just hope it's clean enough for them :lol:

Tried to fit the Stainless Steel Dizzy and Spark Plug cover the day. It just seems to sit slightly off and there is a electrical connector on the top off the dizzy that seems to stop it from lying flat. So it tilts a little forward.

It also, as many have said, looks like it will rattle loads so i took it off again.

Will just have to get my rocker cover painted up at the turn of the year.

completely love everything your doing to your car, it looks sooooo good. this for me is one of the cleanest trop ive ever seen, really smart. be proud matt, ive got the show n shine trophy waiting for you :)

dd

fixed :lol:

Don't think it is as clean as Sam's was, not in the pictures anyway. Although I'll try my damnedest to get as close as i can, even if i have no fingertips left. :lol:

I had some free time to day ( while I was working;) )

And managed to get some more cleaning done.

CleancarbeforeNunny014.jpg

CleancarbeforeNunny016.jpg

CleancarbeforeNunny018.jpg

CleancarbeforeNunny017.jpg

I really need to get a decent camera, or just take one to work so I'm not using my phone.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers Andy!

More pics, bloody fog all over my car though:(

CleancarbeforeNunny024.jpg

CleancarbeforeNunny028.jpg

CleancarbeforeNunny029.jpg

And on a side note, is there anything i can do to stop the horrendous condensation that is happening inside my car???

Back
Top Bottom