My N15 VZR

same as mine i think, what are they from? and what you gonna do for rails?

awsum seats though, look tidy

Steve

No idea, From what i was told a hi spec alteza But i dont think so tbh.

Going to get my std rails made fit these recaros :)

No idea, From what i was told a hi spec alteza But i dont think so tbh.

Going to get my std rails made fit these recaros :)

fair play, they are super comfortable, if a little heavy lol

i got a garage to weld the runner on the recaro (honda) rail to the runner on the vzr rail, cost me about £120 :(

Steve

Yeah feel heavy, Ouchhh thats big, One of the lads can do them if i wait a few weeks for under 60€ for both lol

Going to get a qoute off another lad tomoro and see how much lol

same as mine i think, what are they from? and what you gonna do for rails?

awsum seats though, look tidy

Steve

These seats didnt come factory in any car, there recaro "sport", one of the higher spec recaros, Big price tag new :eek:

Should have rails saturday :cool2:

Right Gave it a quick wash sat so took these days when i was bored ha. Since the last pics iv changd The number Plate, Added The recaros, Added An Rsm, And lowered it a bit

So here it is as of today ha

SNV33600.jpg

SNV33602.jpg

SNV33596.jpg

SNV33598.jpg

SNV33614.jpg

SNV33588.jpg

SNV33594.jpg

SNV33601.jpg

SNV33609.jpg

SNV33583.jpg

Also aadded a domo teddy ha

Any opinion welcome :)

sweet ride mate.
love those seats! wher d'ya get them from?

steve.

looking well jonny !!

roll on the end of may to the pulsar meet , there will be some lovely motors there hopefully Docco will have the 2ltr finshed as well

looking well jonny !!

roll on the end of may to the pulsar meet , there will be some lovely motors there hopefully Docco will have the 2ltr finshed as well

Sound gally, Yours is looking amazing, i didnt even know what to say when i seen it haha,

Yah should be savage, hopefully will be a good crowd as i always look forward to it :D

few small bits now to tidy it up and i'll be well happy , love the seat man .were ya get the rails done ?

few small bits now to tidy it up and i'll be well happy , love the seat man .were ya get the rails done ?

Same , i want an induction kit soon, and i think iv OCD with cleaning, as spotted loads of tar today and im gutteed haha.

Ahh Got them off gav who i got the seats off, there Ek9 Rails with vzr bits added to fit ha,

But now that iv seen it done a mate reckons he can do them up alot neater when i want ha

I really like it, although personally don't think the P2 splitter goes well with the VZR skirts, but the colour and overall look is delicious!

Right Cleaned my Manifold, Was an Orange Rusty colour and made the bay look shit so Went at it today,

From this
DSC03442.jpg
[/IMG]

To This Shiny SIlver
SNV33630.jpg
[/IMG]

And After a Kms Driving this Nice browny Gold, Should go a bit golder :)
SNV33632.jpg
[/IMG]

And Polished My 5Zigen Aswell :)

SNV33634.jpg

SNV33633.jpg

And Heres How it Sits after a quick Wash

215424_10150259577583098_531313097_9353691_8161807_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom