N16 Pulsar Sedan front grill

There arent any inserts Daz. This is the stock p2 bumper that's been modded.

I know lol im onabout the 2 bits that stick on next to the foggies where you fiber glassed 2 inserts in each side

oh yeah is your car up and running and what was up with it

you know what I want that bumper now with that grill and bonnet :( I would love it with my splitter on it. I might attempt this myself

Good luck with the bonnet. I was stupidly lucky with that. Or we could save money if you want to buy a carbon bonnet too? Racecraft Carbon do one for £600 delivered.

Done
super.gif

So even with the blended grille it still has the look I was going for and am very pleased with the results :) I keep going to the window to look at the car again :lol:

Big thanks to stufa for his help during this little project :)
IMG_8893.jpg

IMG_8895.jpg

IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8906.jpg

IMG_8377.jpg

... And I Jizzed in my pants!
Looks the tits Ed, all your hard work has paid off and you've got the best looking N16 in the club!
I love it!
You only need the DCiR badge now.. ;)
Also apply Lamin-X film or similar to protect that fresh new paint ;)
Joe

I knew it'd look awesome. I reckon the badge needs to go in the middle of the grille though, other than that, the effort you put into it has definitely paid off!

ignore phillipe, badge looks good where it is, almost like the lucino grille.

overall, looks great,

do you mind me asking how much it cost to get sprayed?

Thanks I'm so happy with it right now :D

I'm fitting an uprated intercooler so it will fill the 'cut out' nicely :D I'll also be spraying the IC a slightly darker than body-colour gunmetal grey.

The bonnet has holes for badge pins so until I get it repsrayed they're staying (bought the bonnet with it already sprayed my colour for those not in the know :D). Originally I wanted the nissan badge in the middle of the grille but this is starting to grow on me :)

I'll do a full costing for the whole project if anyone is interested? But the bumper cost £120 cash for the spray.

I'll do a full costing for the whole project if anyone is interested? But the bumper cost £120 cash for the spray.

Whoa.. looking mighty fine Ed, you don't need to be told but you've done a wicked job...
just 1 question what did you mean when you said you'll do a full costing for the project..? Sorry for my blondness

Back
Top Bottom