N16 Pulsar Sedan front grill

P.S. I like the badge at the side...

Diesel representing ;)

THE sex.

dont change anything ed, looks immense. well done mate, you did a sterling job!

Thankee :D

Whoa.. looking mighty fine Ed, you don't need to be told but you've done a wicked job...
just 1 question what did you mean when you said you'll do a full costing for the project..? Sorry for my blondness

Cheers mate. I mean I can list everything that was needed to make this front end and how much it cost me.

Well done Ed, looks good to me!

Thankee also :)

Clapping.gif

very well done sir

Even though its already been said a big congratulations to your for your hard work! Looks simply amazing.

Why could Nissan's design team not have gone through some more effort rather than changing the lights when the facelift model came out!

They changed the whole bumper too...they just made it worse though :/ The p1 is a nicer looking car overall...well it was heehee.

They should have put me on the payroll :D

Cheers. No not in the slightest, as the bonnet is made for the N16, and the bumper I customised to fit perfectly too :)

Just seen this.Awesome Ed.Looks stunning.

My Almera is now getting full re-spray and getting rid of that horrible bonnet buldge and changing the front bumper.PH1 though.

Hmmmm....I wonder.Fancy doing it myself.Looks stunning!Just wish I had the money :(

I'm new to the site and this is the first mera i stumbled over.. that grille is the F***ING NUTS MIIAAAAANN!!!

Good going ED!

nice one ed,looks mint,just got my mera sxe,first job is a remapp,not sure who to use yet though,maybe celtic tuning.they reckon about 170bhp.is front bumper a home made job or did you buy it as is,also bonnet and where do you get these parts from as i can,t find any?....cheers,..........jon.:lol:

nice one ed,looks mint,just got my mera sxe,first job is a remapp,not sure who to use yet though,maybe celtic tuning.they reckon about 170bhp.is front bumper a home made job or did you buy it as is,also bonnet and where do you get these parts from as i can,t find any?....cheers,..........jon.:lol:

Ed's used an N16 Pulsar/Sunny bonnet, with an aftermarket fibreglass grill(can be purchased from: www.xracing.com.au). Ed's spent alot of hours moulding the grill into the stock P2 N16 front bumper to fit.

Being in the UK, sourcing a bonnet is going to be the hard part. Ed got lucky and found one on ebay the same colour as his car.

Its all in this thread if you go back and read it from the start.

Reactions: edk
Back
Top Bottom