Nige's N15

Are you useing the engine harness supplied with the engine ? I know you say its a phase 2 harness but maybe it was repinned to match the p1 it was originaly in. May just needs putting back to match your p2 interior harness. If you get what i mean.

Nah we used the ph2 harness from nigels ph2 bs7, is there any difference between phase 1 and phase 2 ecu connectors and pins on the ecu s?

Nah we used the ph2 harness from nigels ph2 bs7, is there any difference between phase 1 and phase 2 ecu connectors and pins on the ecu s?
Nah there shouldn't be as this setup was once in a phase 2.

Have you checked the fuel pump? See if it's getting any live feeds. Has the wiring that goes to the pump inside the tank come loose or isn't right?

Or as rob was having issues with the pump in the car and you have swapped it has it just died... Try the original pump...

That issue was when low on fuel and after it had been running a while though, surely wouldnt be overheating on cranking??

I can believe that looking at what most people spew out on the Internet.

-phone-

Picked up on that on Facebook too. Thought it was just chav fail language, but it's actually what the Americans say?!

They use it interchangeably. And now you have noticed it, it will annoy you to the end of time.

-phone-

Back
Top Bottom