Red Nemesis Dog: Pulsar Autech

luck of the draw with them really. Craigs brand new one exploded not long after fitting, mine has been in 3 cars now and still looks great.

Yes I had 3 fail on the white SRi for the same reason. I wish we'd taken some pics of the plate to show what I mean, but the plate is bent around the spring to locate it in the correct place.

Soo.......

Looked like this
DSCF6606.jpg

Drove to Yorkshire
DSCF6625.jpg

Saw some
DSCF6631.jpg

DSCF6634.jpg

Drove to Scotland
DSCF6637.jpg

DSCF6639.jpg

Got points
DSCF6636.jpg

Woof
DSCF6645.jpg

DSCF6647.jpg

Then
DSCF6649.jpg

DSCF6650.jpg

DSCF6651.jpg

Instead
DSCF6652.jpg

Hmmm
DSCF6653.jpg

Wahey
DSCF6655.jpg

DSCF6672.jpg

Saw a tank
DSCF6681.jpg

Only rust is on the front wings (to be painted) and the bottom of the drivers door (to be ignored). It's undersealed underneath and I cleared out any muck lodged up in the arches before I stowed it away. I would have thought it'd be a darn sight better off than being driven on salty roads all winter.

Thus avoiding a flight and meaning I got to attack the highlands in the pulsar at last, which was EPIC fun, especially after wet motorway boredom.
She did develop a hesitation on the way there, I think it was due to the massive amounts of spray on the road and lack of a box on the intake now. A blast on the mountain passes got rid of it though.

Thus avoiding a flight and meaning I got to attack the highlands in the pulsar at last, which was EPIC fun, especially after wet motorway boredom.
She did develop a hesitation on the way there, I think it was due to the massive amounts of spray on the road and lack of a box on the intake now. A blast on the mountain passes got rid of it though.

yeah mine done that too on particularly wet days. the maf must be rather sensitive to moisture cause fitting a GTi maf cured it.

Back
Top Bottom