Ferodo DS2500 Pads
Yellowstuff Rear Pads
Custom HEL Braided Lines
Non ABS Converted
15x7" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 & Federal RSR
16x7" Modex KS-05R & Yokohama Parada Spec 2's
15x6.5" Enkei Tarmac ES & Hankook RS2's

*Past*

So yeah, its getting to the point where its on the road now, only got the registration process to wait for.

It flew through its MOT yesterday only things to note were the brake discs are a bit scabby and the drop link bushes are perished. I have item to replace these in the garage anyway.

Its hands down the cleanest N15 shell I have seen, all the bolts still have the factory zinc plating on them, all the plastics are intact as are the clips, the downpipe is a little scabby on the heatshields but the exhaust is still gold and shiney.

Its been very well looked after, has new oil, new oil filter, new pollen filters, new belts, new coolant and a new rad cap which are all Pitwork items :)

So...

DSCN8070.jpg

DSCN8072.jpg

Its completely stock, had some Ultra Wire HT leads on it but they are now on the Autech, and an aftermarket panel filter which fell apart when I removed it, its on some unknown lowering springs too, but the ride is very compliant.

Its a lightweight model with windy windows, no central locking, no sunroof etc

its fucking filthy everywhere so I will be getting my teeth into it and getting it to where I want it :)

DSCN8075.jpg

DSCN8076.jpg

it begins..... again

nice one mate...assume you gonna get it all nicely undersealed soon as...thats the main thing I regret not doing straight away on mine, its still pretty clean, so gotta be done soon..

looking forward to seeing you put your own touch on it.

It looks very clean Sam I can see this having some serious potential. Are you going to keep it as an understated lightweight street sleeper and tune the N1 engine or kit it up like the Autech?

Im on the hunt for a wing, I do have another pulsar boot lid with a GTi wing on and I have a set of skirts though I am undecided whether to fit them or not, I am a huge fan of the un-kitted look.

Its not been driven on a wet road yet so its still in a good state having not been exposed to too much, Im going to take alot more car with this one, I will be stripping everything back and hammeriting the underside of the chassis in all known areas, I will also be plating the rear arches to prevent them rusting out, then I will go to town with the underseal.

as for performance I will be fitting a few parts from the Autech and mainly Im just going to be focusing on the breathing side of things, believe it or not Ive only hit VVL in it once :p

Best of luck with it....looking forward to seeing how you finish it.

Have to agree l like the no kit look too! To me its either N1 spoiler / vzr skirts & spats / Nismo splitter (same as Gallys) or leave it bare the way she is and drop it like its hot! Tuned with nice exhaust and intake and she'll be class

Well done on the purchase Sam, i hate to admit it, but i think you made the right choice in buying this N1.

Look forward to seeing this car progress.

i tend to disagree with the non kit look , the vzr sideskirts/spats/splitter are a must i think as for the N1 spoiler ..... U HAVE TOO

Funny enough mine was the exact same non kit and absolutly no mods except a set of leeds... It's scary how mint they are from japan aint it? I never bothered with underseal as I usually dont even drive it if there is rain out.

Well wear with her anyway and she ain't a lightweight model they were all like that man, only the ver 2 had the option of race and road spec. You will be like the rest of the n1 freaks now finding out all the little bits of info on them, a blackie is a nice one to get for the extra rareity I doubt the 20 ever made figure tho I have nearly seen more than that myself.

Anyways enough crap talk and welcome to this exclusive family!

Back
Top Bottom