Sams VZ-R N1

i was expecting a wild header, step'd and all the rest of it. looking nice though still
please dont chop this one up too

ps i dont believe you are fitting this, just dont

been looking since I got the car, its not alot of work to get it to fit anyway it will do the job fine.

look at the length on those N1 primaries. the fuji is basically a near copy of the 20V manifold. should be gravy though

I'm happy to report the car now feels amazing.

No doubt a combination of getting the base idle/timing correct fitting my new 4 wire lambda and the manifold :)

Before in 1st the car would accelerate in stages now its very smooth, bring on the decat for real noise

look at the length on those N1 primaries. the fuji is basically a near copy of the 20V manifold. should be gravy though

Is the 20v manifold not a 4-1?
The fuji is a 4-2-1.

Dont see how its a near copy unless you mean just the primarys section.

Looks good all the same though :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

No doubt a combination of getting the base idle/timing correct fitting my new 4 wire lambda and the manifold :)

Before in 1st the car would accelerate in stages now its very smooth,

I need to do this, how do you get it into timing mode same as a gti? unplug the TPS and give it a few revs to 3k or something

haha good video, wheels definately growing on me shame there not abit more vivid/shiny green though like that picture of green wheels you posted a while back

Two bucket method is good, I have been doing this for some time now with mine and it really helps the swirls, I use a mit tho what are you using in the vid hard to make out?

whipped the rocker cover off for a look see, yet another engine thats lovely and clean :p

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

few marks on some of the lobes

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

and fitted my Hench HT Leads

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

I also dug out my pulsar mats gave them a clean and put them in

IMG_0349.jpg

Back
Top Bottom