Wezz takes it up the emo bum

image-jpg.10015

This is just FIT, like you x

Epic, ive only just recovered man, not a young spring chicken anymore now. Would have been beaut if you and shag could have made it x

I wish mate...lads weekend soon. Need to get all the Party Bwois involved! Hopefully be able to borrow the tall one for a weekend too aha x

Didnt even notice this reply.

no progress yet but DE will be coming out shortly. Engine is built so it can go in the car, just need all turbo and an intercooler kit, dont want an ebay xs power one, want a forge, ND or spec-r kit. Just going to bolt a stock T28 to it first with standard maf and injectors to run it in then buy a Z32 maf and bigger tub and injectors and go from there. This M factory diff group buy is almost there so got that to buy too. Bastard money eh

Didnt even notice this reply.

no progress yet but DE will be coming out shortly. Engine is built so it can go in the car, just need all turbo and an intercooler kit, dont want an ebay xs power one, want a forge, ND or spec-r kit. Just going to bolt a stock T28 to it first with standard maf and injectors to run it in then buy a Z32 maf and bigger tub and injectors and go from there. This M factory diff group buy is almost there so got that to buy too. Bastard money eh

You can have my 370cc's cheap if you like? And also an M factory diff GB?! Where? Lol

....Phone....

Nah well I wanted to do everything big straight away but funds wont allow so just stock stuff first so I can play in summer. Thats what was making me want to do VE instead but sticking with boost now :) just stock bore dude. 370's wont go in gtir motor, they be top feeds innit, got some stock gtir 444's no bother. Yep helical m factory coming my way for half the price of a queef

only real men use proper diffs andy, whats up dude? Scared emo is going to be the best grey boosted gti yeeeeh

Need to learn to drive first. As uncle ben said to peter parker "with great power comes great responsibilty"

Whitby meet sounds juicy to me yeh 2nd feb :)

Back
Top Bottom