Wraith's Blue Beastie

Best Grille For This Car?

• Total voters
Those Enkeis don't work on the N15.. hes made the right decision oem wheels resprayed in more modern colour option

Nice to see this saying on the club gone through a few lately Fred-Chris-Little Brother-Wraith did any club members own it before fred?

Love it like that. Flappy dick on the front does look a little off on this though. Perhaps if it twer black?

Re votes looks like the forum is very undecided!

Just tuck it in behind

I tried that just now but it just dragged on the ground.

So I just snapped the cable tie that I discovered was the only thing securing it to the chassis.

Thinking about it I'm not 100% convinced that that setup would reliably stand up to emergency towing off a race track anyway.

Lol, yeah, sorry about that. Always thought it's just as bad not to do something just because someone else has done as it is to do something just because someone else has done it. Hopefully there will be enough subtle differences to tell them apart!

Can't tell you how much I miss this recently now I can use family members cars over here (automatic Hyundai and Astra) fml! Least it's 30degrees most days lol

The interior has been incredibly noisy since I got it; squeaky, rattly, creaky and vibratey at certain revs/speeds and on rough roads.

Worst seemed to be coming from the somewhere around the center console and instrument panel. Hard to pinpoint exactly where it's coming from but it's annoyingly loud, can hear it over the engine, road-noise and stereo much of the time.

Took the steering-column, instrument panel and center console off, stuffed some car-wash sponge in close gaps between ducts, piping and so on and refitted everything using washers made from thin spongy dish-washing cloths on both sides of the screw holes and used the same stuff to make gaskets for behind the center console. Seems to have sorted the noises coming from those areas.

Still need to do doors and A/B pillars as they are noisy too, if less so than the dash.

Wasn't keen on the carbon-fibre gear knob it had so got a simpler metal one. Could only find one with a red gear-map but some touch-up paint sorted that. Took the opportunity to swap the gaiter for an eBay jobbie with blue stitching. Not too sure about the overall effect but will do for now.

Rear lights were a bit too bright for the darker look I'm aiming for so give them a medium smoke tint. Will polish them up to more of a gloss when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom