Aydza's White N15 Pulsar

IMG_3263.jpg

Painted the front guards and the drivers door in 2 PAC paint. Going to repaint the bonnet and boot because they are in acrylic. Then going to repaint the doors, then paint the bumper and door handles to match. Might get a set if 5 door SSS bump trims and paint those or have none

Last edited:
thanks guys been waiting for this for a long time, feels much better doing it myself. Going to repaint the original panels to match the appearance now.

My other plans are to upgrade all the handling
Coil overs, strut braces, lower contol arm brace, fender brace (B14), Adjustable rear sway bar, all bushings, new rims with wider and lower profile tyres, all brakes (maybe the R32 GTR upgrade) and convert the rear axle to a disc brake setup! big job and money and time!

Looks great! To be honest, as a fellow sedan owner I'm quite jealous. ;)
Thanks Nugget, believe me I have felt that feeling before when searching through other peoples n15's.;) got many plans for yours?

Thanks Nugget, believe me I have felt that feeling before when searching through other peoples n15's.;) got many plans for yours?
Sure do, the list is terribly long... :p but I'll list some "big things"

I still have some maintenance stuff to do. The passenger side CV is clicking and the front brakes will need new pads and rotors. Also will have to find out why the aux belts are squealing randomly, I've narrowed it down to a leaky front oil seal or worn water pump bearings. Some rust spots need treatment and the 254k-driven original engine mounts will have to make room for Prothane mounts.

Performance wise I'll probably settle for a OBX header, custom CAI and some 2" exhaust. For now.

Cosmetically I'll paint the bumpers to match the body color, find some good 15" alloys and hunt around for interior stuff (seats + door cards) from a higher trim spec Almera. Probably going to swap the tail lights to phase 2 ones and put in a VZ-R grille.

Luckily it seems that winter has already passed and as it gets warmer I'll also have much better conditions to work on the 'mera. :)

Sure do, the list is terribly long... :p but I'll list some "big things"

I still have some maintenance stuff to do. The passenger side CV is clicking and the front brakes will need new pads and rotors. Also will have to find out why the aux belts are squealing randomly, I've narrowed it down to a leaky front oil seal or worn water pump bearings. Some rust spots need treatment and the 254k-driven original engine mounts will have to make room for Prothane mounts.

Performance wise I'll probably settle for a OBX header, custom CAI and some 2" exhaust. For now.

Cosmetically I'll paint the bumpers to match the body color, find some good 15" alloys and hunt around for interior stuff (seats + door cards) from a higher trim spec Almera. Probably going to swap the tail lights to phase 2 ones and put in a VZ-R grille.

Luckily it seems that winter has already passed and as it gets warmer I'll also have much better conditions to work on the 'mera. :)
Haha I know what you mean about engine mounts mine are at the same level twists in the engine bay a little bit. But a grill and lights make it look so much better, you looking at a gti bumper or the one you got now?

Those parts are pretty common to go, but should be easy to replace and headers and exhaust are a good mod to get a bit more power. I haven't seen that colour on an N15 before looks good!:)

These are my brand new rims for my N15
they are 17" rims with 205/40 R17 tyres

original.jpg%7Eoriginal

IMG_6459.jpg%7Eoriginal

IMG_6456.jpg%7Eoriginal

Going to order coilovers very soon ive heard yellowspeed coilovers are good anyone else have any feedback on them?
I would go Tein but they cost over $2k and 10 weeks to manufacture.

Got all my goodies today!:D
Yellowspeed coilovers
Whiteline front Strut brace
Whiteline Lower control arm brace
Whiteline Adjustable rear swaybar

probably a bit much for a road car but I really want to do some track days and have fun, plus it needs "more low" and the backend sags a bit.

does a B14 rear strut brace fit the N15?
IMG_7872.jpg%7Eoriginal

IMG_7874.jpg%7Eoriginal

Those wheels look too big to me. The arch gap doesn't help though.
yeah the gap doesn't help but ive got that covered now

Well the coilovers are in along with the strut brace and rear sway bar she also had her 270,000km service. She corners unbelievably well compared to the old shocks which were the originals from new! looking at those brakes they are tiny lol
IMG_7898.jpg%7Eoriginal

IMG_7912.jpg%7Eoriginal

IMG_7943.jpg%7Eoriginal
IMG_7952.jpg%7Eoriginal

Having stance changes everything about a car!

Any clearer pictures of the new stance, loving the work put into this car well done.

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk

Any clearer pictures of the new stance, loving the work put into this car well done.
Cheers guys, I have dropped it an inch at the rear since I put them in. But i hope this is a bit clearer for ya :)
Before
100_00132.jpg%7Eoriginal

After
IMG_7949.jpg%7Eoriginal

shes a bit dirty but i still have to attach the side trim and the tape on the rear window is holding it in coz it has shattered so i don't have the car now for an updated shot.
Looking smart pal, suspension and chassis mods look wonderful
she definitley needed the new suspention old ones were from factory :/ thinking of fender braces and a rear strut brace

Back
Top Bottom