Aydza's White N15 Pulsar

She's looking much better stance wise I just don't understand why Nissan made the arches of their cars so huge it makes dropping the car and getting good wheels to fit such an issue!?

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk

also cani go too low as the N15 bumper are fairly large, which can catch going up/down of a drive/path. the same size french car can be drop'd 60mm without issue.

Hi all i haven't up dated this in a while. I have only done a few things to my beast other than that im working :/
the things i have completed are
•Remove the black door bump trims
•Installed a new clutch cable the old one broke off at the pedal, lol
•Repair my damaged rim :/
•Installed front mud flaps, second hand from my local wrecker.
•Install a new and larger battery (shit loads of room!) with a custom aluminum battery tray to mount the fuse boxes and allow room for a bigger battery.
IMG_9097.jpg%7Eoriginal

IMG_9341.jpg%7Eoriginal

IMG_9939.jpg%7Eoriginal

lol the original size is tiny, but the new one has double the CCA
IMG_9588.jpg%7Eoriginal

this my favorite photo of my car
IMG_9099.jpg%7Eoriginal

my plans for the future are...
im going to buy an a32 adjustable wiper stalk and a r33s2 headlight/foglight stalk
maybe buy some 6x9's or even 7x10's for the parcel shelf

Nissan needs to stop putting 4x4 arches on none 4x4 cars ;)

Yeah it's ridiculous like monster trucks!

Last edited:
It's been a while since i updated my thread, i haven't done to much until this weekend. I got all of these parts in about 2 months ago and just sat there. But I did my AD22VF conversion with Bendix GCT pads and DBA T3 Club Spec rotors, which is a bit of an improvement from the stock standard setup. I also installed my slimline weathersheilds and they look mint! She also ticked over 275,000km's too and installed an SLX adjustable wiper stalk.

IMG_2675.jpg~original

IMG_2525.jpg~original
IMG_2325.jpg~original
IMG_3173.jpg~original
IMG_3284.jpg~original
IMG_3290.jpg~original
IMG_3347.jpg~original
IMG_3355.jpg~original
IMG_3380.jpg~original

Changed that bloody series 1 passenger indicator. I'll try get some vzr headlights with matching bulge indicators later on.
IMG_3473.jpg~original

This looks really good!! Keep it up man :D Does your face hit the windscreen every time you brake now?? Those discs look massive in comparison to the stock ones :p

This looks really good!! Keep it up man :D Does your face hit the windscreen every time you brake now?? Those discs look massive in comparison to the stock ones :p
Cheers!:D its taken a lot of time to get her this way. The brakes do tear your face off when you brake hard, but I'm more confident braking with these brakes 'coz they run cooler and have a bigger surface area and also because my car doesn't have ABS :(

i got around to hiding the horn, so its not visible in the grill :), it looks much tidier!
(BEFORE)
IMG_3786.jpg~original

(AFTER)
IMG_3792.jpg~original

I refitted my airbox in and put a K&N panel filter in. I've found it revs smoother and less induction noise YAY! That shit was ear piercing!:D
I also replaced my overflow bottle that I broke, lol.
IMG_3883.jpg~original

I replaced my oe air-box after trying numerous set-up's bigger intake pipe,over the engine, cold air-feed's etc and alway's found the original box was the best for the ga16 engine defiantely smoother and pull's harder with it replaced.
i personally think at least some money has been spent on the design of it and the fact not much can be done to the ga because of the piddly little valves it has. Could be wrong but i ain't ever going to get the car with this engine on a dyno to find what's best.

Poly-bush the engine! now that is a great mod for it and work's great!!!

This looks the goods mate. And considering it was purchased with light damage for $700. Well done!

Love the white sedans with the SSS/VZ-R front bar and fogs fitted.
Just needs a VZ-R lip now.

This looks the goods mate. And considering it was purchased with light damage for $700. Well done!

Love the white sedans with the SSS/VZ-R front bar and fogs fitted.
Just needs a VZ-R lip now.
cheers mate, i wish the sedans came with these bumpers factory, or at least on the SLX models, i do like the VZR lip but the bumper scrapes on curbs when i park, hahaha

I replaced my oe air-box after trying numerous set-up's bigger intake pipe,over the engine, cold air-feed's etc and alway's found the original box was the best for the ga16 engine defiantely smoother and pull's harder with it replaced.
i personally think at least some money has been spent on the design of it and the fact not much can be done to the ga because of the piddly little valves it has. Could be wrong but i ain't ever going to get the car with this engine on a dyno to find what's best.

Poly-bush the engine! now that is a great mod for it and work's great!!!
yeah crazy difference the airbox, it seemed like a waste of money putting the pod on in the first place

Back
Top Bottom