Kitty the Red GTi

Sounds like your overpowering them to point of destruction tbh lol

I had a bandpass setup that dropped low before found it boring compared to another setup of twin 12'' nice hard punch better for music reproduction rather then getting serious volume & scene points lol

This on the wishlist for purchase at some point.. no longer made but one pops up on ebay every now and then :) .. serious punch friend had one pack in 2008 that got me interested in car audio

cbrtripleevo10.jpg

Hello folks, so after nearly 5 years on from my last post, the little red heart breaker is still here. In this time I have proposed, bought a house got married and had another child. Turns out that life changes when these things happen, all for the better mind you!

She failed MOT last year on sills both sides and ABS fault - she was then parked down a relatives driveway and left untouched with cover over her just over a year ago now. She wasn't meant to be parked up for so long but hey, she was. This was due to me getting my garage sorted out - concrete floor laid, rear wall built, lighting and electric supply etc to turn it into my man cave/workshop.

My awesome wife also bought me a welder for Christmas, this enables me to fix her myself and do other manly welding things.

I plan to get the car back home this week and give her some well needed TLC before she will be MOT'd again. I went down yesterday to lift the battery out to charge it but as it was disconnected the entire time she fired right back up first turn of the key! Hardest part was stopping the alarm from going off, had to re program the NATS fob today which took 2 attempts and new batteries for the fobs so only cost me a fiver and half an hour digging through here and google to find the procedure.

Hey man, im new here..can you post some fresh photos of your car for me here? Almost all photos in thread are dead, im really interested what you do with you almera. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom