N15 Turbo

Those pictures bring back bad memories for me. Look after her please.

I will... well try to anyway

thank god!

:D

good buy mate, its gona be alot of fun for you lol, im wonder if you can drive it like dave :) we will soon see if it goes on the 1/4mile down you end, anyway good buy mate and goodluck with it ;)

Ermm... actually i cant drive like dave, he's been there done that, im far from it lol... (nooob)

I will hopefully take it to the strips but not expecting amazing times, infact i think i can get better time in the micra lol.

Not even touched high boost and i cant put the power down till 4th gear, TRACTION is a bitch

You just loooove sucking dick lately wolve...

Good buy mov. Dont break it now lol.

I wont be breaking it, but plan to use the engine in the micra in the future depending on how well i can drive it in the mera nevermind the micra ;)

Congrats on purchase :Thumbs:

Do hope you get the chance to take it down the strip before the engine departs for the Micra :)

Yes hopefully

Ah so you've driven it now then? :) I guess only to the test centre, but still, how's it feel?

Reactions: Mov
Ah so you've driven it now then? :) I guess only to the test centre, but still, how's it feel?

Yeah just dropped it off at the test centre, was all night getting it welded (birdshit tiiteness) lol... it should do the job

I dont know how to describe it tbh just wheel spin all the way... NO Traction what so ever, mind you its pouring down 'ere

Chunky, post: 620877 said: <br />Ha! i knew it ;) anyway mad buy Mov hopefully i get to see it in action personally :) and maybe get a drive ;) haha or st least a ride in it!<br /> <br />Good luck With it and how much did the AA charge to drag it down to you :/ must have been a fair wack!!<br /> <br />...phone...
<br /> <br />Not with a busted fuel pump fuse :p<br /> <br />The AA guy idea of the car not starting " I think the H.G is busted or sumat wrong with injectors" he was havering

Haha is that why you asked for me to look at mine! Lmao your lucky i kept my English one as the pulsars is all in Japanese :confused: good luck with it and how do you get away with using the AA then? Surely they're not that stupid not to just check the fuses :/ lol

...phone...

Went for MOT had to change few other things also. Changed the joints too. had to put the wing mirror back again etc... but all important MOT Passed!!!!

and the car is a ANIMAL the sound on boost, OH MY FUCKING GOD:banana:... wonder how high/full boost feels like ;)

leaving to aberdeen bud, though andy lives about 50 miles from aberdeen so god knows why it was coming here lol

It wasn't Aberdeen but I don't know the area he is from so was just using Aberdeen as the closest place so ppl understood we did it that distance, & yeah to Aberdeen. I would of had it back if I didn't have other plans for my immediate future.

Good stuff on the pass. Would love to see this at the pod once you are used to driving it properly

i gotta say this cause it eating at me. im glad someone with brains got it i.e mov but i am upset that its no longer a Scottish car and most of us who watched this thing at crail at the weekends, unless we travel down south will most likely never see it again.

Back
Top Bottom