N15 Turbo

congrats on the pass, and the car is deffo a monster, enjoy it bud!

Cheers!

Well done on the mot, look after yourself and the car!

:)

Good stuff on the pass. Would love to see this at the pod once you are used to driving it properly

lol its gona take a while before i get used to it

i gotta say this cause it eating at me. im glad someone with brains got it i.e mov but i am upset that its no longer a Scottish car and most of us who watched this thing at crail at the weekends, unless we travel down south will most likely never see it again.

Thanks willie, i think we lot deseved to see the car down here lol

It going to be fun in the next few months, there are a lot builds on atm and some are near completion . From what i can remember on top of my head, should be a good testement to the Almera's and SR20. I remeber when i first joined everyone was rocking standard SR20's lol

Ben eGT - Turbo build
Will GTi - Turbo Build
Aky - Turbo
Shaggy - N/A
Dale - N/A
Hally - N/A
Whites - 2.3 Build N/A
Phils - VE build
Wezz - VE build
Sams - Build??
Nos - VE
Ross - Autech
Stufa - Track weapon
Fossil - Supercharged?
Darren - N16 Weapon
Liam - SR20 N16
EDK - Smoke screen

Probable missed loads... everyone single one listed is awesome

Mov - Micra and Almera

I have a pulsar turbo and manifold in my parents garage, and will have room to have a project car soon. Never know! ;)

And probably at some point hybrid-ing the N16 and remapping!

Reactions: Mov
boom!

glad all went well. its about time it came to England tbf, 99% of us lot havent seen it go so yeh, excited

I don't reckon you should take the engine out, I reckon once you have had your fun you should send it further south so everyone can experience it, Aoc slag yo xx

Yes you missed my turbo build Cough cough ;) lol

Year of the N chassis :)

...phone...

Sorry dude, tbh didnt know you where doing the build. Need to pay more attention :)

btw thanks for yesterday without the fuse box diagram the car wouldnt have been towed :Thumbs:

for sure there are some nice builds going on in the club just now, will be a good year for the aoc in general I think :)

Yep :)

I have a pulsar turbo and manifold in my parents garage, and will have room to have a project car soon. Never know! ;)

And probably at some point hybrid-ing the N16 and remapping!

Go for it pal!!

boom!

glad all went well. its about time it came to England tbf, 99% of us lot havent seen it go so yeh, excited

lol, i know... Excitement is a understatment!!

Might actually see it in action now or even race it :D

and by race it u mean look at its back end yeah

Lol, there is only two guys on this forum id trust my cars with! :)

lush

the list of mods to the insurance company will be fun lol

Trade insurance works differently

I don't reckon you should take the engine out, I reckon once you have had your fun you should send it further south so everyone can experience it, Aoc slag yo xx

Hahaha

Like the question mark by more name...

It's happening slowly... just to do a lot of measuring and fabrication...
Work has started on the mounting of the charger...
Intercooler pipe work is 2/3 of the way there...

It's just a matter of time now ;)

Oh... and I hope I'm 1 of the 2 people allowed to drive the sleeper ;)

Thanks Phil :)

Nos- pics after a clean tonight or tomorrow

It will be worth the wait, the feeling when u do something yourself and it works it's amazing

Back
Top Bottom