updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

Bloody hell you two.
Read, its in temporary ugly mode until I get it sorted: Pmsl.
It does the job and will hopefully do the job next weekend...
Drag cars don't look pretty...

The rear works well as a string instrument though.

This thread is becomeing silly.
*snigger*

Anyway ...what happened to these definate 13's with lighweight gear? Headwind an rain aside of coarse.

Don't worry spook, next week will be the last run of the year, then this thread will be tapped up (excuse the pun) until spring 2012.
The lightweight bodyparts, wrapping, custom headlight vent, and custom silicon hose air filter will be next year.

i hope you do run a 13, not least cos you keep whining on about it...but also cos if a bog stock 20ve can run a 13 it'll put some perspective onto what a fully proper built one could run

ve>de after all :tongue:

*lights blue touch paper*

No craigy it will not put any prospective, as if I do get 13's its because of everything not just the engine.
LSD, short shift, mapping, stripping, tyres, lightweight parts, driver, suspension set up.

Also to be honest I just have the gift of the gab, and you don't have patience or determination....yes it may have been you I was looking up to, to beat your 13.**.
But my main aim this year is superdan's time of 14.35.
Gonna leave 13's till next year

No craigy it will not put any prospective, as if I do get 13's its because of everything not just the engine.
LSD, short shift, mapping, stripping, tyres, lightweight parts, driver, suspension set up.

Also to be honest I just have the gift of the gab, and you don't have patience or determination....yes it may have been you I was looking up to, to beat your 13.**.

dear god

the point is a fully built ve with the lsd, weight loss, mapping etc would be even faster obviously. Like all the ve's in the US runnin low 13s and some high 12s, tis all i was saying.

but don't fuckin tell me i have no patience or determination cos i couldn't be arsed to go and drive 400metres in a straight line. :lol: I went from knowing nothing about engines to building and installin a pretty big spec ve in an n14 that no-one in the UK had done before cos you took too long :wink: after doing a manual conversion you thought i'd really struggle with and when i had problems i just took it apart again and fixed them :)

no determination or patience would be i dunno......not gettin a stock engine in and running after a year and giving up and paying someone to fit it for me :tongue:

LSD, short shift, mapping, stripping, tyres,
lightweight parts, driver, suspension set up.

everything craig had then

Well you did rush it Craigy and look what problems happened..lol, anyway thats another story.
Just playing with yah, love to tickle you as I know you fall for the bait.
Anyway I am really angry because you left me as the only N14 vvl.

Well you did rush it Craigy and look what problems happened..lol, anyway thats another story.
Just playing with yah, love to tickle you as I know you fall for the bait.
Anyway I am really angry because you left me as the only N14 vvl.

don't even get me fuckin started takin the bait on that one!!! :lol: i may have been paranoid and thought i had problems but never actually did, no HG gone, no rings gone. The engine did 6k miles before i sold it and it all looked perfect nick on disassembly :tongue:

damnit i rose to it again :(

anyway, gimme a couple of years teaching english to ladyboys and i'll be back with an n14 and vvl in some form, i promise.

Back
Top Bottom