N16 DCi-R

30mm is what I'm after! Do you think that 30mm will take it as low as in that photoshop? Oh and Rick, a small thing I know :rolleyes: but what colour are the springs?

Yeah arrived safely cheers Colin, not a mark on them! loads of padding obviously worked. I'm going to order the grille sometime next week and once I get that I can start taking the car to bodyshops along with the photoshop I made to get some quotes.

Looking great mate.

Where did you get your wind deflectors? Did you get the expensive Clims or the cheapo Heko ones? Any good?

Going to get a set and am interested if there is much difference between the two.

I got the wind deflectors on ebay and they seem pretty good. They're the Heko ones. Really easy to install. Certainly less noisy at speeds over 60mph. Ironically it hasn't rained since I put them on so havnt seen if they work at deflecting rain. They have a pretty low profile, so dont look bad either ;)

There's a slight whistle at motorway speed but the roar and wind buffeting noise is reduced. I didnt know about 'Clims' deflectors, but these Heko ones seem to do the trick :)

clicky

Here ya are David, another photo!

Deflectors~

IMG_5560postRAW_wind.jpg

dawn_almera_bw.jpg

Without offending any N16 owners, I usually HATE N16's with a passion, but Edk, I've gotta give it to you mate, in that Photoshop above, your car looks bloody brilliant.
:)

Oh and Rick, a small thing I know :rolleyes: but what colour are the springs?

Springs are yellow mate, you'll have to measure the inner diameter of the rear springs to make sure the springs i have will fit. You will either get a measurement of 69mm or 79mm i'm sure.

Had a rear wheel off today and noticed the wheel had 16x6J/45 on the inside of it. So I'm guessing that means stock wheels have an offset of 45 then. Just in case it becomes useful info for anybody.

Rear inner spring diamter was 79mm btw.

R32 GTR calipers will bolt straight on, along with alot of other options.

plenty of other brake options that will fit out there. honestly going brembo's would probably be a costly move. the n14 and n15 guys here in australia, are converting to n16 hubs, and changing the stud pattern, to allow them more options with upgrading brakes.

Theres a couple of R32s being broken on ebay. Might be worth getting some quotes. Much improved performance from these though?

Back
Top Bottom