updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

Except for Wezz's time at Shakeys in 2009 Nos. So that consistent between York and Shakeys. York can't be that bad.

-mobile phone post-

Drive it harder! You should be clocking around 100mph with your power.

91mph is low.

I was clocking 92-94mph terminals with seized rear brakes and a broken maf in the Autech, nothing is going to break its a Nissan drive it properly

People get a worse 1/4 mile time at York and Crail than any other strip in the country you weirdo. The start line has NO grip at York too. Infact people can get a slower time using slicks at York it's that bad.

i hit 99.9 on my fastest run, 14.6s, 2.6 60ft. with the same power as you.

oh and my AFR's were 10:1 at full power.

im confident now, that with a few tweaks to my map i could run a 13 guarantee'd. i just dont have hte working car / money to race.

you will run a 13. im confident of that fact, even if it takes you 20 years, you will get there eventually

OMG Nos, if you want to quote my times, make shore you understand that, when I got my 14.3, my clutch was slipping, had a shit start and missed 4th gear, then when I got my 14.55, my exhaust cam wasn't switching which would equal about a 50hp drop, if you don't believe me ask Wezz? York times are low as the surface is shit, if only you had got some proper cams you probs would not still be trying to get a 13s. End of the day you can't beat my time I set with my car broken!

Hats of to you tho for racing your car tho mate and pushing it to the limits cos there are alot of fannys on here that are too scared to race their car incase they brake it, I say if Craig thinks he can beat your car he should stop being wet and do it already.

Back
Top Bottom